Horner's Hand Turned Pens


Go to Ball Point

Ball Point

Pens that use a tiny ball as a writing point. The ball transfers ink from a cartridge to the paper.

Go to Fountain


Pens with a reservoir or cartridge from which ink flows continuously to the nib.

Go to Rollerball


Pens which use ball point writing mechanisms with water-based liquid or gelled ink, as opposed to the oil-based viscous inks found in ballpoint pens.

Leave a Review